Horse portraits

 
Horses painted in watercolour

You can order a horse portrait by emailing Michelle willowmoorart@gmail.com
 






Horse portrait Watercolour







It is very important to get the photograph of your horse as clear as possible
 so that I can capture every detail.












............................................................................................................
Conner


I start with the eyes first

Provide me with a good photograph so I can see every detail.



A good photograph gets good results.

................................................................................................................................
             I let you know how the portrait is doing by emailing you photographs of my artwork
                  You must discuss anything you don't like about the portrait.
Clare & Ringo


Detail is important 

Watercolour- Horse & Rider.      I do my very best to get every detail right.

Photograph to the Horse & Rider
..........................
 willowmoorart@gmail.com.com or by phone at 07833724704.





Comments

Popular Posts