People & Pet Portraits


         
Painted in watercolour a portrait of the artist Michelle Martin
Michelle Martin Artist.



                                                   Portfolio

I don't just paint animals.
 



Horse - watercolour.








Good photographs mean I get to see every detail.
              Photograph 

I let you know how my progress is doing byemailing you photographs of my artwork
   
 
Detail is captured in stages.


 Each layer of paint is capturing the shades and with watercolour

mistakes are a no no. watercolours are not forgiving like oils or pencil. I can not rub them out. I start light with each shade then go darker to achieve the detail.




Watch me paint in Watercolour

 




Contact Michelle Martin by email
willowmoorart@gmail.com for any inquiries for portraits.

Comments

Popular Posts